Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to get free visits on your site.

Posted on 1:22 AM by El Inversor Online

The cheapest and fastest way to get thousands if not millions of hits on our website is to place it in the top of our keyword search in major Internet search engines: google and yahoo. To achieve this we must increase the page rank of our website, exchange links to other websites and adding to directories.

This way we get hundreds of thousands of free visits to our website because of the searches that people perform in search engines. This is called organic traffic.

I myself was a long time using these old techniques without any results, my site did not appear on any page of search results for keyword and page rank also increased. But my luck changed when I began applying the techniques of the guide "Get Google Ads Free!" In few days i got millions of hits to my websites for free!

Now every day I receive thousands of hits free, directly from Internet search engines. Honestly, I've saved a lot more advertising than it is worth the guide.

If you want this guide, Get it Here!

1 comment:

  1. I've tryed the guide and it's just what I was searching. The secrets of google and yahoo are over for me.

    ReplyDelete